*Measure your ring size:
If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring:
1. Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
2. Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.Size conversions vary per brand and may not fully match the conversions shown above. If you are not sure about your size, please contact us here.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, hot springs, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the material and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of the product of surface brilliance. Avoid hard crashes (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the product.
- Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your products in water. Dry with a soft, lint free cloth. Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.
- Best stored away from natural light.